Orange Box

Concrete Concrete Concrete Concrete

100 Photo Slide Show


VIDEO PREVIEW
SCREENSHOT PREVIEW
















PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
  1. 3 Day, 1 Revisions Video
  2. Full HD 1920 × 1080 / HD 1280 × 720
  3. 10 Photo Frame (Untuk 10 Foto)
  4. Duration 2 Minutes
  5. Price Rp.300.000,-
  6. This is the best time to save your memories and put them into originally vintage photo frames.
  7. I will create Photo Frames animation for you consist of your photos.You can use your holiday photos, memories and also small videos | I will edit your photos to the video and send them back to you in photo frames | You can choose between tree different kind of templates | You can send me text to the photos and I will put them also | Everything was made originally | You can see all kind of frames there.

BRIEFING GUIDELINES :
  1. Send me your photos (JPEG, PNG..etc)
  2. Send me music (or youtube links) that you want to have in video
  3. Send me texts to the photos. (Optional)





Formulir Kontak

Nama

Email *

Pesan *